At Jervis Bay Holiday Park the health and wellbeing of our guests, team members and all who visit our park are of utmost importance.
In light of the concerns regarding the spread of Coronavirus, we have implemented additional processes to minimise the risk and provide peace of mind for guests who are due to stay in our park.
- We are actively monitoring the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates released from the World Health Organization and Australian Government Department of Health, and will continue to respond based on the best advice provided.
- All guests will be issued with a pre-arrival form 5 days prior to arriving to the park. This will include a questionnaire outlining recent travel history and basic health information.
- We have installed additional hand wash dispensers in high traffic and communal areas.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in public and high-touch areas.
For guests staying with us before 01 November 2021 for leisure, we are offering the following flexibility to our existing policies:
- All guests travelling before 01 November 2021, have a choice to either:
- A credit voucher to be used within 12 months of the current arrival date, or
- A refund minus an administration fee (currently for stays up to 01 November 2021)
For guests staying after the 01 November 2021, normal booking terms and conditions apply, however we will continue to monitor this situation on a daily basis and any updates to policies will be provided on this page.